Mom is trying to explain this whole "party" thing to me. She read in her baby book that my first birthday should be subdued as too many people might freak me out. Good thing I am Mr. Social because mom read that after she sent out two packages of invitations!
So as you can see from the look on my face, I am still a little confused over the party thing. But hey, Nanny and Papa are here, and so are my cousins Matt and Ellie, so let's get this party started!
Hey, I can dig this! Uncle Michael bought me this cool bear chair for my birthday. I love to hang out in it and just chill.
And this is the very fun tricycle Nanny and Papa got for me. I only ride it backwards though. It's just how I roll...
And can you believe someone gave me this totally cool box?!
Here I am with Dad and the cupcakes. I didn't really like eating the cupcakes, but boy were they fun to play with!
Now this is what I call a party!
My work here is done!







No comments:
Post a Comment