Wyatt started standing on his own and taking a few steps in August. It was often hard to capture on film because the minute mom would grab the camera, Wyatt would sit down and crawl away.
I prefer the wide stance, it's easier to balance!
Hanging out at the barn watching mom. I'm unimpressed with these horses, since I"m not allowed to crawl after them, they do not interest me. Give me a cat or small dog to chase and now we're talking.
Headed out on a weekend adventure.
Now that I have 10 toothies, Mom and Dad stick this brush in my mouth every night. I usually think it's pretty funny, and I like to hold my own toothbrush.
I like to pick out my own dinner. One of my favorites is canned peas and carrots- yummy! But yogurt and cottage cheese are still the daily staples, and the only things I will eat every day. I like to keep Mom and Dad guessing about my mealtime preferences.





No comments:
Post a Comment