Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Long time no post...

Well its been a few weeks since a post, sorry to keep Wyatt's fans waiting. Not too terribly much to report. Wyatt is speedier than ever crawling around and loves to pull himself up to standing every chance he gets, even if he's not sure what to do when he gets there. We are now routinely greeted by Wyatt standing in his crib waiting for us to come in every morning. It is very cute at 6:30 a.m. (not so much at 4:30). Cheerios are a new favorite although he seems to find it easier to bring his mouth to the Cheerios on the table than lift the Cheerios to his mouth... fine motor skills apparently still need some work. Wyatt also spent his first nights away from mom and dad when they went to Florida. Wyatt had three night with Grandmom and Grandpop and did great. It was probably harder on mom and dad.

Enjoy the miscellaneous pics...


Having a bottle with mom at Ms. Alyssa and Mr. Jason's


In my newly expanded corral with my walker table... I love to chase mom and dad around it in circles.

Mom and Dad are home from their trip, I'm so excited!!
(Thanks for taking good care of me Grandmom and Grandpop)

Mom and Dad went to Florida and all I got was this lousy hat!
Mom snuck up and took this picture of dad putting me to bed (that's why its so dark).
I wasn't so excited about the prospect so I decided to stand up and discuss my terms with him.

No comments: