Wyatt gave mom a mother's day gift a day early- he began crawling on Saturday. We knew it was coming soon as he has been rocking back and forth on his knees for a few weeks. But he spent Saturday morning studying Faegan walking around the house and suddenly the lightbulb went off- move arms and legs together!
Prunes taste better when they are smeared all over your face, don't you know.
I like it when dad holds my bottle like the water bottle in the bunny cage at school, I can just come up and take a few sips here and there, and then go about my business. I am a very busy guy, I need to be able to eat on the run.
Mom decided to slow me down and put me in my highchair. Sure I can hold my own bottle, but what's the point when other people are willing to hold it for me? Notice the red knees- I just spent a couple hours crawling after Faegan. If I didn't know any better, I would think she was intentionally avoiding me!
I'm trying out mom's new saddle. I'm ready for my pony!
No comments:
Post a Comment