Well, here I am in my winter coat that grandma bought me. Good thing she bought two, because I have already outgrown this one. But it is nice and warm and puffy- so puffy I know how that kid in a Christmas Story felt, because I can't put my arms down either!


And this is me in my new swing, which I love, modeling my overalls that Doc got me. These are my first pair of overalls- when mom put them on me, she did the crotch check...how embarrassing.

Hey guys, look at me! My doctor said that holding myself up like this is an advanced move- one usually done by the older kids. What can I say-I'm an AP infant!
Okay, now what you've all been waiting for- the Thanksgiving pictures, since that is the name of the post. Well here I am sporting my Turkey Day outfit compliments of Nanny, getting ready to go to Aunt Doreen's house (who looks an awful lot like my grandma, but I can tell them apart!)
Mom took these pictures because she wanted a picture of the "gobble" that was written on the bottom of my feet. I am just wondering when mom is going to get up off the floor so we can go get some turkey and stuffing! 

No comments:
Post a Comment