Here I am with dad in my favorite spot- the baby bjorn carrier. Dad likes to come home for work and "put me on." Then he fixes himself some dinner and puts a napkin over my head so I don't get crumbs in the little bit of hair that I have. I have mom and dad trained well and they know when my face starts to turn red that they aren't moving around enough- I like motion people! Mom calls it the Wyatt wiggle when she sways back and forth to keep me happy. But if all else fails, there is always the hairdryer. I love the sweet sounds of the hairdryer.
Friday, November 2, 2007
Fall Festival
Here I am with dad in my favorite spot- the baby bjorn carrier. Dad likes to come home for work and "put me on." Then he fixes himself some dinner and puts a napkin over my head so I don't get crumbs in the little bit of hair that I have. I have mom and dad trained well and they know when my face starts to turn red that they aren't moving around enough- I like motion people! Mom calls it the Wyatt wiggle when she sways back and forth to keep me happy. But if all else fails, there is always the hairdryer. I love the sweet sounds of the hairdryer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment